Sunday, November 23, 2014

199A: Yarnosphere 2014

Untitled

I made it to Yarnosphere! And I enjoyed lunch at Baba Ganoush in Long Beach.

CFR 6 is coming! Oct 11. 2014!
 
More information here! Sign ups for everyone continues...

Celebrating our listeners who have joined the CogKnitive 25 – , 50 –, and 75 – Bear Clubs for MBP. You can see who they all are right here. Great work!

Have YOU completed 25, 50, or 75 bears for Mother Bear Project? Send me your snail and a link to your Ravelry projects page, and CogKnitive will send you a special wristband to celebrate with you.

Add yourself to our CogKNITive Listeners Map.

We have a website at http://www.cogknitive.com/. You can find older episodes there.

You can now subscribe to the BLOG on your Kindle or Kindle app.

I am gemmadw on  Twitter and Pinterest, DoeWalking on geocaching.com, and DrGemma on Plurk.
Geocaching: www.geocaching.com. I am DoeWalking, if you would like to be geo-pals. I am also drgemma on Instagram.

What's On My Hooks, Needles, and Spindles:

Finished:

My Franken Socks

#100happydays My glorious Halloween Socks are done! Absolutely the most fun I have ever had knitting socks!





Tutorial for the After-Thought Heel is here.
Still working:

The OHM Shawl by Michelle Miller

Gareth's Yarn Green Socks

Dizzy Blondes: 

Nothing right now in progress.

Strategy:
Make a calendar and use it by loading it up with local events you can attend and meetings with friends. Schedule your happiness.

Put a Lid On It:
Another hot week with no real kitchen work.

Aw Shoot!
I ran the race for my son’s school and finished first among the 50-59 ladies. Sadly, my actual grouping was “women—30+.”

#100happydays first 5K of this autumn completed successfully. 38:03, best for women's 51-60. Albert Einstein Academy Boosters 5K. Best time so far for me; over 10 minutes faster than a year ago!

Running Essentials:
Please remember to hydrate you and any running pals.
Important facts:
one gallon of water weighs 8.3 pounds
Any mammal can carry only up to one quarter of its weight.

Ruffwear backpacks for dogs.

Something I Really Like:
Namaste Minibags and Chic-a’s huge selection of indestructible bags for everything! Chic-A Bags are here.

Blather:

Dog updates.

Lazer Sheep yarns:

Raghouse Designs:

image

Look! It’s Renaissance Austin of Raghouse!

Ranch of the Oaks: Yarn, Fiber, and fiber processing

Dinner was at Atun Sushi with Loretta!

#100happydays Sushi with Loretta at Atun Sushi in Long Beach after Yarnosphere.

No comments: