Monday, January 2, 2012

Episode 119 is Live!

IMAG0528

Here's the newest addition to the family--all 60 adorable pounds of Baron the Newfoundland Dog.

The annual Mother Bear Project CAL/KAL has begun! The CAL/KAl ends when I get to Stitches West on Feb. 25th (I think). Follow the fun here.

Add yourself to our CogKNITive Listeners Map.

We have a website at http://www.cogknitive.com/. You can find older episodes there.

You can now subscribe to the BLOG on your Kindle or Kindle app.

What's On My Hook/Needles/Spindle:
Finished:

My very latest Simple Scallop Shawl, out of Noro Taiyo sock yarn.

IMAG0486

Still in Progress:

My first MBP crocheted bear for 2012!

IMAG0532.jpg

My extremely well-fitted (so far) Noro Kuryon vest

And the endless Petal Shawlette.

Dizzy Blondes:

I am STILL working on some SW BFL by BeeMiceElf. I neeed to get down to some serious plying with my other finished singles!

Strategy: Let yourself cry when the time is right.

Something I Really Like:

Goldfish crackers

Blather:
Mother Bear CAL/KAL has officially begun, Stitches West plans Redux, Christmas day in the ER, and Baron the Newfie invades!

No comments: