Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Episode 114 is Live!

IMAG0403
The first pair of handspun socks are finished! On to some for the BT...

Add yourself to our CogKNITive Listeners Map.

We have a website at http://www.cogknitive.com/. You can find older episodes there.

You can now subscribe to the BLOG on your Kindle or Kindle app.

What's On My Hook/Needles/Spindle:
Finished:

Simple Scallops for Twin's birthday! Such a great pattern, as always, and a simply gorgeous yarn--Jojoland meloday SWM.

Jerscarf

Mother Bear #11 to celebrate the completuion of my twin's shawl.

IMAG0391.jpg

4x4 Sweet Artemis Socks, being made in SWM from FatCatKnits, colorway is Sweet Tortie. First sock is finished after the knitting...well...attacked me...

IMAG0394

Still in Progress:

TwinFace's 2011 Holiday Afghan, themed after the Third Doctor of Classic Doctor Who. *wheeze*

Petal Shawlette. Heading for the frogpond, I am pretty sure...
Dizzy Blondes:

2 ounces of FreckleFaceFibers' SWM in turquoise, purple mix on the bobbin.I still am not finished this.
Strategy: Never put off until tomorrow what you want to do today.

Something I Really Like:

Kindle Free for All

Blather:

I celebrate the big 51, get a solo and some lovely new draperies. Whew, the party gets wilder every year!

No comments: