Monday, December 28, 2009

Episode 70 is Live!


Add yourself to our CogKNITive Listeners Map!


Coming in January...! A CAL/KAL! Made for you to use up all those annoying scraps! Details forming here on the CogKNITive blogger blog or on the Ravelry group here..



What's On My Hook/Needles/Spindle: This was recorded on my way to San Francisco to pick up my new Lendrum. Meanwhile, I am finished the Rippled Afghan! I'm finished the 2nd crocheted Country Cotton Shawl. I'm finished the Branching Out Scarf . I'm heading up the cuff of the first of my Not More Socks in a bamboo blend. Still not moving on the Eliina Shawl.




Strategy: Accept love gratefully and gracefully when it's freely offered.

Something I Really Like: A Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens!



Blather: Thanks for all the love! You are THE BEST podcast listeners I could ever ask for.



PS. A pleasant surprise came with my new Lendrum: Carolina Homespun wants to be a vendor at the next CogKNITive Fiber Retreat!

1 comment:

JediMom said...

Woohoo! You go girl! Can't wait to see your wheel in action!