Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Episode 66 is live

swag2009

Want to win a swag bag similar (but the book is NOT included!) to this one that our own Limejuicy won? (And photographed too!) Any donation to the podcast during the month of November will get you an entry! Use the DONATIONS button at the top right of this page!

Add yourself to our CogKNITive Listeners Map!

scarf

Here's a GREAT last-minute knitted Holiday Gifty.



What's On My Hook/Needles/Spindle: I am nearly finished the child-sized socks in Regia Flusi sock yarn. I am down to the last 6 rows of the Eliina Shawl. Not really spinning this week, but I am back to working on the Rippled Throw.


Strategy: Teenager 101.


Something I Really Like: Knit Naturally podcast and its host, Dawn


Blather: Building a web site for the podcast and weathering the holidays at a locked, inpatient setting, and Stitch Cafe!

No comments: