Sunday, February 15, 2009

Episode 33 is Live

silks.jpg Incredibly decadent recycled sari silk yarn--thanks, Straphanging!


What's On My Hook/Needles: The baby blanket, the ripple afghan, the cowl, the sock, the visit to Itza Knitterie and Unwind and the best Superbowl party EVER!


A Strategy: Managing the Winter Blues: Cultivate a Place to Be When Sad


Something I Really Like: I owe it all to the kindness of strangers--Itunes reviews and Internet-based feedback


Blather: Negative Itunes Review and Transference/Countertransference

1 comment:

Pretentious Wombat said...

As always, I'm feeling better after listening to your podcast. You never fail to make me smile and quite often cause me to really think about my life in different terms.

I have been a solid "pusher" of your show to many of my friends, knitters and otherwise. If I begin to blather about something related to one of your shows and I'm asked "what kind of crack are you on?" I just say "It's Dr. Gemma!"

Continued best wishes to you - wombatknitter